We’re currently looking for an Associate Technical Lead (NodeJS/React) to join the team of a fast-growing R&D Tech Company.
- Should possess a thorough understanding of the product from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Responsible for technology and development strategy selections based on the business/organization requirements and budgets.
- Translate product/project vision into application architecture.
- Work closely with the engineers and ensures unit testing, integration testing, and code reviews are completed for functionality, performance, and coverage to ensure quality and compliance with standards and best practices.
- Being responsible for the team’s operational budget and team P&L.
Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in development using ReactJS with Redux.
- Expertise in development building APIs (RESTful) using NodeJS.
- Sound knowledge of ES6 concepts.
- Experience in database design and development (NoSQL, Relational)
- Experience in design patterns, best practices, SOLID concepts and TDD/DDD.
- Experience in medium to large-scale technically complex system design and architecture.
- Experience in AWS/Azure cloud platforms
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com