Our client is actively looking for a talented Data Analyst to join its innovative team of professionals.
- Ensuring correct and accurate usage of existing data sources—including design and execution of data preparation activities to support analytics and insight needs.
- Translating business requirements and objectives into detailed, logical analyses under guidance from a Senior Associate.
- Clear articulation of the “so-what” of every analysis to business stakeholders.
- Facilitating the execution and deployment of recommendations emerging from the analyses.
- On-going maintenance of dashboards or reports.
Skills and Experience
- Have 1 year of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Business Management, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Experience with data tools and high-level programming languages: Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python, R.
- Experience dealing with large data sets, strong data analysis and data modelling skills.
Location: Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Interested candidates, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org