An Australian based Data Analytics Company is actively looking for Data Analysts to join their team.
- Assist with data analysis activities and work closely with end-users (both internal and external clients) to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Convert identified requirements into technical specifications.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses to draw insights from data to meet customer requirements.
- Create insightful dashboards that add value to the end-user.
- Present the dashboard to the management explaining the functionality and insights.
- Design, build and deploy Bl solutions.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Previous experience in a Data Analytics/ BI Engineer role.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of SQL queries for data manipulation and extraction.
- Experience in MSSQL, MYSQL, Maria DB, Power BI, Excel and related tools.
- Experience in SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft technologies.