One of our clients, who specialize in end-to-end product creation that leverages intuitive design, disruptive technologies, and an agile framework is actively looking for a Lead Backend Engineer to join its growing team.
- Develop architectural diagrams and documentations to identify requirements and solutions.
- Adhere with the company coding standards and convention to produce high-performing and testable code.
- Hands on design, develop and maintain low latency APIs and building micro services architecture.
- Take ownership of your code in production, using metrics and customer feedback to guide technical priorities and improvements.
- Facilitate development and growth of junior engineers through mentoring and hiring.
- Champion software quality, integrity, extensibility, maintainability, and reliability throughout the department by designing, implementing, and promoting engineering practices.
- Work across all phases of SDLC and use software engineering principles to build scaled solutions.
- Mentoring and governing of engineering team with technical expertise, systems design & building capability roadmaps.
- 7+ years’ experience in dotnet/dotnet core.
- Strong cloud experience Azure and services like
- Function Apps, ECS
- Event Hub, Event Grid
- CosmosDB and Postgres SQL
- Strong experience in using infrastructure as code using terraform or bicep.
- Experience in design and develop highly available, scalable, and reliable Azure based systems.
- Event driven architecture, messaging, and event bus platforms (Azure Event Hub, Kafka or similar).
- Distributed caching (Redis, Memcached or similar).
- SQL and Nosql – SQL Server/CosmosDB/PostgreSQL.
- CI/CD – Continuous Delivery (GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps or similar).
- Building scalable and self-healing infrastructure in cloud
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of multi-threading and low-latency programming techniques.
- Demonstrate an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in producing high quality code utilizing practices like TDD, BDD.
- Experience working in a start-up or heavily regulated environments.
- Develop tech and engineering practice guardrails and ensure they are adopted.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com