We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will Oversee budgeting, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of the project.
- Acting as the main communication interface for multiple stakeholders from the client end and development teams.
- Effectively manage client relationships in order to maintain long term business partnerships.
- Get actively involved in refining the client requirement and effective documentation of the same.
- To analyze business problems in order to advise clients on alternative solutions.
- Interactive participation throughout the System Development Life Cycle to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements.
- Oversee budgeting, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of the project.
- Sets up and manages project execution functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communications.
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Preparation of proposals in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / IS / Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of experience required preferably in a PM or/and BA role.
- Experience in agile project management & estimation techniques.
- Hands-on experience in JIRA.