We are looking for an ambitious and talented QA Engineer to join a fast-growing innovative tech company.
- Review and validate requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop and execute test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/ or customer feedback and prioritization.
- Automate web/ mobile test cases.
- Document results; offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality.
- Collaborate with the development team on bug fix verification and validation (regression testing).
- Communicate professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Support, design, develop and enhance test processes and report for QA processes.
- Manage testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines.
- Mentor and provide training assistance to Associate QA Engineers.
- Experience with Mobile test automation.
- Experience with Web test automation.
- Scalability and performance testing.
- Experience in Agile Development environments.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Experience with web-based application testing.
- Experience with integration testing between applications.
- Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, and provides solutions.
- Identifies, communicates, and escalates issues as required.
- A team player and self-starter who will work side by side with the development team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com