One of our clients, who is an agile partner driving startup growth across Europe is actively looking for a QA Lead to join its growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and executing functional system testing, Regression testing, Performance testing, API testing, Security testing, UAT etc.
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure quality software products.
- Analyze requirements and specifications to ensure quality standards are integrated into the development process.
- Log the identified issues in the defect tracking tool and communicate them with the development team.
- Develop and maintain a suite of automated tests and automation frameworks to support regression testing.
- Work closely with the development team and client to ensure that quality standards are integrated into the development process.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to quality assurance processes and procedures.
- Manage and report on quality metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Communicating directly with clients is essential.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification in a similar field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong technical background in software development methodologies, testing tools, and automation frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in testing Mobile and Web applications.
- Expert-level knowledge in manual and automation testing.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Knowledge of test automation basics and automation tools like Selenium, Katalon, and Appium will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, API testing tools)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interest in learning and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a Team.
Interested candidates, please send your cv to email@example.com