We’re currently looking to hire a senior .NET Engineer (Full-stack). A fast-paced tech startup looking for smart and driven individuals to join their team.
- Design and implement solutions based on a given architecture.
- Make sure the implementations will adhere to performance, security, scalability, and quality of code standards.
- Closely work with other relevant stakeholders to make sure the right solution is being delivered
- Follow Spark development processes end-to-end when developing components and features for products i.e. coding best practices, patterns, unit testing, automated testing, documentation, etc.
- Keep the project team informed in a timely manner. Practice communication with empathy and be proactive in communicating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of experience developing production enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding and experience in .NET and .NET Core
- Experience in building enterprise-level RESTful web services
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, integration patterns, and enterprise engineering best practices.
- Experience in SQL, performance tuning of SQL, and RDBMS technologies.
- Experience in writing test-driven code for both server and client applications.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.