A B2B marketplace for reliable tech vendors, who specialize in staff augmentation for clients is actively looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join its high-performing team.
- Gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach,
release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption
approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance
around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
- Designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the
- Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
- Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system
design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
- Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them
into an opportunity.
- A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and
support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions
with good exposure to SDLC processes.
- Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is
- Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional
specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
- Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and
work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the sleeves
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology. Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone.
What We Offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team.
- A competitive salary package.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection).
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference.
What will the process look like?
- Application: you will submit your CV online, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete.
- Test: you will take a 75 min online test.
- Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interviews.
Interested candidates, please send your cv to email@example.com