A fast-paced Digital Advancement company is looking for an analytical and driven Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
- Understand the business context by communicating with the clients, referring to materials provided, researching etc.
- Analyse the requirement and design solutions for the functional and business aspects of the requirement.
- Validate the proposed solution with the technical team, product owners and project managers and do changes when required.
- Depict proposed solutions via wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Present the proposed solution to clients and get their feedback.
- Prioritizing components and functionalities of the solution.
- Writing user stories and documents required by the technical/development.
- Estimating time & effort required for different tasks of the solution in consultation with the tech teams, when required.
- Conduct client briefings.
- Actively participate in sync-up calls, daily stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
- Participate in preparing active sprint backlogs, daily activity lists etc.
- Update project management and collaboration systems with wireframes, user stories etc.
- Identify possible future enhancements.
- Stakeholder management and support project governance.
Skills and Experience
- High level of analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Drive for achieving results.
- 4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management/ Information Systems and/or professional qualifications preferably in CIMA/CIM.
Interested candidates, please send your cv to email@example.com