A fast-growing tech company in Sri Lanka is actively looking for a Tech Lead (Java) to join its team.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and IT with a minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Highly proficient in Java, Spring, and Hibernate with front-end frameworks (jQuery, React JS, Angular JS)
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns and best practices is a must.
- Experience in deployment frameworks and tools in a CI/CD.
- Strong DevOps knowledge with AWS skills.
- Proficient understanding of JSON and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in deploying applications on (Apache Tomcat, and JBoss).
- Highly proficient in (JDBC, JMS, EJB, and web services -RESTful and/or SOAP).
- Experience in database design and development (Oracle 11g, MSSQL).
- Work experience in GIT, Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
- Ability to use open-source projects such as GWT, Spring and Gradle and review code using Gerrit.
- Excellent understanding of microservice architecture.
Interested candidates, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org