One of our clients, who is an agile partner driving startup growth across Europe is actively looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join its growing team.
• Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
• Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
• Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
• Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
• Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
• Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
• Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
• Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
• Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
• Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar.
• Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions.
• Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
• Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
• Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
• Advanced knowledge of data security and encryption.
• Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
• Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
• Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria