A global company, with teams in the US, Argentina and Sri Lanka building a product for a global market is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join their team in Sri Lanka.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Implement distributed and highly available enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Understanding of building and deploying software using CI/CD methodology
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
- Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Adhere to DevOps principles and be involved with projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from development, QA, and deployment to post-production support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field with 3– 4 years’ experience.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience in NestJS will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices. Familiarity with industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in Spring framework along with knowledge of microservices and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in application containerization.
- Experience in writing test driven code for both back-end and front-end services.
- Experience in SQL, performance tuning of SQL, and RDBMS technologies. Knowledge on NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with cloud platforms (AWS preferred).
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com