A global company, with teams in the US, Argentina and Sri Lanka building a product for a global market is looking for a Principal Architect to join its team in Sri Lanka.
- Derive technology and architecture drivers from business goals.
- Leading the architecture team by providing architectural solutions for MadMobile products and platform needs.
- Partner with product management and engage in the solutioning process.
- Follow best practices in arriving at solutions using well-known architectural patterns and supporting technologies.
- Implement security, performance, scalability, sustainability, observability, etc., while ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Setup processes, guidelines, and methodologies to ensure the engineering implementation adheres to the proposed architecture.
- Provide technical guidance and support for engineering teams.
- Support roadmap planning, increment planning, and high-level estimates at planning stages.
- Provide recommendations in DevOps/SDLC/Process improvement, automations such as IoC, CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide advice and guidance on R&D initiatives. E.g. (AI, BI, FinTech).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent qualification.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Over 15 years of total experience in the software engineering field with at least 8 years of experience as an Architect or above.
- Proven track-record in providing solutions, architectures for enterprise scale applications and platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to collaborate with US counterparts.
- Hands-on exposure working with cloud platforms, preferably in AWS. A certification in cloud architecture is an added advantage.
- Exposure to microservices architecture. E.g. Kubernetes, Kafka, and DevOps-related tools.
- Exposure to enterprise cloud and mobile architectures, remote management, and observability in managed devices.
- Exposure to restaurants, retail, connected commerce, Point of Sale, or FinTech domains is an added advantage.
- Expert in platform reengineering, transformation, and modernization.
- Working knowledge on Agile based processes, Scrum, DevOps, DevSecOps, ArchOps will be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the TOGAF principles of architecture
- Background knowledge in the following programming languages:
- Spring Boot
Interested candidates, please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org