A global innovation company focused on business growth through distruptive technologies is looking for a Payroll Executive to join its growing team.
- Handling payroll and accounts payable to employees.
- Preparing statutory requirements such as Taxes & other retirement benefits.
- Coordinaing between the external payroll team and internal departments.
- Maintain and update payroll records, including new hires, terminations and changes in employee status.
- Review and verify timesheets, attendance records and other relevant data to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Stay up to date with changes in Sri Lankan payroll legislation and make necessary updates to policies and procedure to maintain compliance.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- 3+ years proven experience as a payroll executive.
- HR/ Accounting qualification is mandatory.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Proficiency in payroll software and HRIS systems.
- Excellent attentio to detail and organizational skills.
- Maintaining trustworthiness, confidentiality and integrity.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org