A global innovation company focused on business growth through disruptive technologies is looking for a Tech Lead - Data Warehousing and Analytics to join its growing team.
- Lead the design and development of data models to support various business functions and data initiatives.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Collaborate with data architects to ensure data models are aligned with architectural guidelines and standards.
- Ensure that the team meets project deadlines and maintains high-quality data models.
- Implement and enforce data governance best practices and standards.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by establishing data validation and quality control processes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/data science.
- 5+ years of professional experience in data modeling, analytics and related tools.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL.
- Prior experience working with Snowflake would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, team management skills with solid communication skills.
- Knowledge of data governance and data quality best practices.
- Familiarity with data security and privacy regulations is a plus.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org