One of ooour client companies, who is leading the charge in building the next generation of retail and restaurant experiences is looking for a Frontend Architect to join its talented team.
In this role you will
Design and development of enterprise software solutions that comply with high standards of engineering rigor, performance, scalability, stability and maintainability.
Provide technical leadership and guidance to development teams, ensuring adherence to architectural best practices and guidelines.
Adhere to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of solutions.
Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices and design principals.
Working collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
Adhere to DevOps principles and involve with projects in their full software lifecycle from development, QA, deployment and to post-production support.
We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 7+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and in managing teams.
- Proven track record as a Software Architect in architecting complex software systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Extensive, full-stack experience with web-based technologies and architectures such as
- In depth understanding on databases, Linux and containers/virtual machines.
- Familiarity with mobile application development will be an advantage (iOS and/or Android)
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and prior experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS will be an added advantage.
You may be a good fit if you have these additional skills and/or educational background
- Hybrid Framework Expertise: Familiarity with hybrid web application frameworks, such as Cordova and/or Capacitor JS.
- Modular Design Proficiency: Experience in developing modular React applications, emphasizing component reusability and maintainability.
- Design System Integration: Experience in translating and integrating design systems into reusable React components.
What about the benefits you ask?
- Enjoy the advantage of salaries pegged to the US dollar, addressing your concerns regarding the varying cost of living.
- We pay for performance, going beyond market rates for deserving individuals.
- Our benefits package includes OPD and Hospitalization cover to you and your family, providing you with peace of mind and access to quality healthcare when you need it the most.
- Embrace work-life balance with our flexible hybrid working patterns.
Amazing value beyond your day job
- Join our active engagement clubs to enjoy a variety of engaging events and activities designed to foster team spirit, creating lasting memories.
- As we are not offshore, you will be part of a global organization that maintains a multicultural, diversified, and open culture with opportunities to work on-site in our US headquarters.
- You will have access to continuous learning, training programs, skill workshops, and resources to upskill your talent.
- You will have the opportunity to fast-track your career, as we open new and exciting opportunities within the organization.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org