An innovative software service provider, offering telco focused digital and IT services and solutions is looking for an Assistant Manager - Internal IT Audit to join its team in Sri Lanka.
Experience and Values
- Degree majoring in Information Technology and/or Information Systems Management
- Professional qualifications (e.g., CISA) are an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology Management in a Multinational Corporation or Public Listed Company
- Internal audit experience in a Multinational Corporation or Public Listed Company would be an added advantage.
- Core skills in IT Management, IT Operations, some auditing skills, diagnosis and analyzing information.
- Good understanding of the various business processes and controls within the processes and functions
- Critical thinker and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP and audit tools such as analytics software eg Power BI, Talend, Tableau, ACL, SQL is an added advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity, drive and sense of urgency.
- Independent with good inter-personal skills, a team player and results driven.
- Strong verbal communication and people management and leadership skills, including able to work in a diverse, cross-functional team.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com