A key technology solutions provider company for the wagering industry globally is looking for a Team Lead - Software Support to be a part of its growing team.
- Ensuring all software support engineers are performing at their peak efficiency.
- Accountable for all major incidents in-line with our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Evaluating team goals, individual KPI's and providing constructive feedback bi-yearly.
- Conducting training sessions to upskill both technical and soft skills.
- Invloved in the hiring process as well as responsible for performance management as required.
- Working on Continual Service Improvement in-line with the Support Manager's objectives.
- Assisting the Support Manager (or other departments) with reports, both technical or trend analysis.
- Attending weekly sessions with the Product team to maintain communication and discuss weekly updates.
- Assisting in the configuration, testing and pre-go live meetings for new clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Managing a team of 7 or more Software Engineers will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Software Engineering (Masters and/or with an MBA is a plus).
- Willingness to work on a rotational basis (24*7 clock) and be on-call if required.
- 4+ years of experience in Software support/ System engineerig or Application support role.
- Strong experience in ServiceNow, JIRA and confluence.
- Working with Databases (IE, SQL) will be highly regarded.
- Certifications and/ or experience in AWS and Google.
Interetsed candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org