We’re currently looking for a Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst to join the team of a fast-growing R&D Tech Company.
- Acting as the main communication interface for multiple stakeholders from the client end and development teams.
- Experience in managing Agile development teams and projects
- Developing and managing cross-functional teams driven toward customer-centric solutions
- Responsible for facilitating the daily stand-up, the sprint review, and the retrospective.
- Responsible for managing the initiatives, epics and stories.
- Effectively manage client relationships in order to maintain long term business partnerships.
- Get actively involved in refining the client requirement and effective documentation of the same.
- Interactive participation throughout the System Development Life Cycle to ensure timely and accurate delivery of requirements.
- Working closely with top management, tech leads a team of developers and quality assurance engineers to effectively manage requirement-engineering process of the projects.
- Oversee timeline, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of project.
- Sets up and manages project execution functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communications.
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Shares responsibilities and accountability with the team by allocating tasks and managing productivity.
- Periodically reports team metrics, successes, improvements, challenges, and opportunities to engineering leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / IS / Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with presentation and Interpersonal skills is a must.
- Minimum 4 years of experience required preferably in a PM role.
- Professional qualifications in CIMA / CIM would be an added advantage.
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work under own initiative while managing time efficiently.
- Experience in agile project management & estimation techniques.
- Hands-on experience in JIRA.
- Negotiation and contract management skills.
- PMI ACP certification will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org