A leading IT business consultancy who are staffed by a team of global industry veterans and digital specialists is looking for a Senior Windows Engineer to join their growing team.
- Resolution of complex problems with client’s systems and applications.
- Assisting with fault escalation and resolution following ITIL standard. Identify root cause of issues and work closely with customer and vendors.
- Provide advanced technical support and recommendations to client requests.
- Support Windows and Office 365 environment on a day-to-day basis such as commissioning / decommissioning systems, performance tuning, responding to user requests and providing escalation support to internal service desk team.
- Evaluate, test, and build solutions to address a variety of technical problems; applying relevant policies, standards, and best practice to ensure the resilience and longevity of systems and solutions.
- Work with other SMEs and MSPs to provision and maintain related system configurations including web applications, databases, load balancer, storage, patching and backup services etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service. Excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding customer requirements as well as business objectives.
- Create and update written procedures and other technical documentation to underpin effective system support and implementation.
- Respond to out-of-hours service desk calls.
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in identifying fault and problem diagnosis in complex environment.
- Practical experience with Microsoft Server (Server 2012-2022, AD, GPO, DNS, DFS, IIS, System upgrade, performance tuning, migration etc.).
- Solid experience in Azure and Office 365.
- Experience in Citrix XenApp environment and setup.
- Experience in SAN, Backup, Patching, Anti-virus & Disaster Recovery.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with client, internal and external parties.
- Experience in VMware including vCenter, SRM would be a benefit.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org