A leading IT business consultancy who are staffed by a team of global industry veterans and digital specialists is looking for a Platform Support Engineers (Windows/Linux) to join their growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to phone and email technical requests.
- Monitor and Interpret alarms to under the impact to platform and services to customers.
- Assess technical issues, troubleshoot, and take appropriate actions to resolve the issue.
- Work with senior engineering group and external vendors to resolve complex issues.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting the technology platform of a company or organization.
- Carry out patching, restore backup on both window and Linux based environment.
- Perform changes to the platform as per the change scheduled and implement it with high degree of success.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years using Linux (RHEL).
- 2+ years using Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Solid understanding of VMware/Virtualization.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Solid understanding Active Directory.
- Experienced with Web & database server applications (Apache, ISS, MySQL, MSSQL).
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
- cPanel & WHM Systems Administrator Certification (CWSA-1).
- Solid understanding and working knowledge on DNS.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org