We're currently looking for a Delivery Director to join the team of a fast-growing R&D Tech Company.
Responsibilities of the role
- Managing and monitoring multiple project teams including team leaders independently by carrying out performance management, hiring, target setting and evaluation and support personal and professional development through coaching.
- Identify delivery unit-related risks and take necessary actions.
- Take responsibility for the delivery unit cost and ensure return on investment, whilst improving the financial performance by managing continuous revenue, reducing costs, increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Actively involve in financial planning and forecasting of the delivery unit.
- Take responsibility for the strategic and operational decisions of the delivery unit in terms of functional, technical, talent management and business aspects.
- Lead by example and encourage delivery unit members to solve problems logically via analyzing the root causes and emphasize continuous improvement.
- Drive company vision, mission and values within the organization and inspire subordinates to follow.
- Collaborate in company policy formulation and actively engage in rolling them across teams.
- Drive and sustain strategic internal and external communication among stakeholders and facilitate two-way communications.
- Ensures satisfaction of external and internal clients and achieve expected service levels.
- Ensures retention of existing clients through constant monitoring of the services of the business and meeting expected service levels, while identify and attract prospective clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / MIS / Engineering / Management or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 8 -10 year’s experience with IT services industry with experience in handling delivery/project management for multiple clients.
- Basic business financial literacy is a must.
- Ability to work under own initiative while managing time efficiently.
- Experience in Lean and agile project management & estimation techniques would be an advantage.
- Excellent and outstanding communication skills are a must.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com