One of our clients, who is an agile partner driving startup growth across Europe is actively looking for a Senior QA Engineer (Automation) to join its growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using various automation tools and frameworks.
- Designing test cases, creating test data, and ensuring the accuracy and reliability of automated test results.
- Develop and communicate the test strategy, test plans, and schedules for projects.
- Analyze requirements and specifications to ensure quality standards are integrated into the development process.
- Log the identified issues in the defect tracking tool and communicate them with the development team.
- Develop and maintain a suite of automated tests and automation frameworks to support regression testing.
- Work closely with the development team and client to ensure that quality standards are integrated into the development process.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test documentation, including test cases, test scripts, test data, and test reports.
- Manage and report on quality metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Implement best practices and methodologies to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the QA process.
- Collaborate with the QA team and stakeholders to define the testing scope, objectives, and approach.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification in a similar field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with at least 2 years of experience in QA Automation..
- Strong technical background in software development methodologies, automation testing tools, and automation frameworks.
- Hands on experience in testing Mobile and Web applications.
- Expert level knowledge in manual and automation testing.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and defect tracking tools like JIRA.
- Knowledge in test automation basics and automation tools like Selenium, Katalon, Appium will be an added advantage.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit, and TestNG.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in learning and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a Team
Interested candidates, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org