A global innovation company focused on business growth through disruptive technologies is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to define project scope, objectives and deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, budgets including timelines, resource allocations and risk management strategies.
- Ensure effective project execution by monitoring progress, resolving issues and adapting plans as necessary.
- Conduct regular project status meetings and provide timely updates to stakeholders.
- Lead and manage multiple cross-functional project teams, including Software Developers, Designers and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team environment, encouraging creativity, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through effective communication and regular status updates.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering high-quality software solutions on time and within budget.
- Identify opportunities for additional services or project expansions and work closely with the sales team to generate new business.
- Ensure compliance with project management methodologies, standards and best practices.
- Identify and proactively mitigate project risks and issues, escalating when necessary.
- Conduct thorough project reviews to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 8 Years of proven experience in a project management role in the software services industry, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of software development methedologies and project management principles.
- Familiarity with agile frameworks (E.g. Scrum, Kanban) and experience in managing agile projects.
- Proficiency in project management tools (Such as Jira, Monday etc).
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Engineering practices.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a project team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Abilitiy to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage competing priorities and meet project deadlines.
- Proactive in identifying project risks and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Customer-centric mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Results-oriented approach with a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to gihan@mytechjobs.Ik