A leading software company who offer software solutions to the Scandinavian market is looking for a Data Analyst to join their talented team.
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors in Business Analytics, Business Management, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Experience with data tools and high-level programming languages: Tableau or PowerBI, SQL, Python, R.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and exposure to client-facing projects
- Experience dealing with large data sets, strong data analysis and data modeling skills
- Ensuring correct and accurate usage of existing data sources – including design and execution of data preparation activities to support analytics and insight needs
- Translating business requirements and objectives into detailed, logical analyses under guidance from a Senior Associate
- Clear articulation of the “so-what” of every Analysis to business stakeholders
- Facilitating the execution and deployment of recommendations emerging from the analyses
- On-going maintenance of dashboards or reports
Competitive Salaries - paid in USD, referral programs, hybrid work model, foreign exposure, health insurance, personal loan schemes, celebrations and a Great Place to Work culture.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org