A global innovation company focused on business growth through disruptive technologies is looking for a Resource Management - Senior Executive to join their growing team.
- Own and lead the Resource Management process, ensuring data accuracy and efficiency in resource allocation.
- Proactively identify and address scheduling issues, working with delivery managers to find appropriate alternatives promptly.
- Review actual and projected utilization, anticipate availability, and take proactive measures to maintain optimal resource utilization.
- Build strong relationships and maintain continuous communication with to all related teams (Ops Leadership, Delivery Leadership, Engineering) understand skills, preferences, and career development needs.
- Identify and implement improvements in resource management and related practices, processes, and reporting.
- Conduct weekly/ bi-weekly calls with Delivery leadership to discuss resource allocation and utilization.
- Analyze and challenge resourcing requests based on key engagement metrics to ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- Lead organization-wide resource management initiatives, such as surveys, analytics, and skill mapping exercises.
- Collaborate with external partners for resource fulfillment as needed.
- Educate client servicing personnel on the resourcing process and best practices.
- Regularly review team members' time to ensure it aligns with project plans and allocated timeframes.
- Collaborate with Ops Leadership and Delivery leadership to ensure accurate allocation are taken for Billing and Margin calculations.
- Assist in composing project teams to ensure the right mix of skills and maximize utilization while achieving firm margin and development objectives.
- Identify upcoming availability and opportunities within segments that align with teams' skills and goals and communicate them to Firm Leadership.
- Identify skill or resource gaps within client-facing teams and communicate them to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Proactively review schedule and project plan data to maintain high levels of accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborate effectively with team members both virtually and in-person.
- Identify Talent-related risks and consult with appropriate leaders and teams to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business administration, Management, or a related field.
- Prior experience in software engineering company in a remote work environment is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of financial metrics and their impact on resource management decisions.
- Basic understanding of technology-related concepts to support technology-driven projects and resource allocation.
- Detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft tools.
- Proven experience in resource management or a related role, with a focus on optimizing resource allocation and utilization.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to address scheduling conflicts effectively.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners. Overall, a good team player
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com